Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy 6 Months, Baby Doll!!

Hey my little Goober!

I wish I could have been with you today! I can't believe you have been with us for 6 months. What in the world did I ever so without you? I have some new songs for you. It won't be long before you can come spend the night with us!!

I am in the mountains and it is beautiful here. the leaves are turning red, yellow and brown. Maybe we can talk about colors next time I see you.

There is a Cinderella horse drawn carriage Papa John and I want to take you on for a ride. It is for for a princess..........you!!

I also can't wait until I can get you a music box. There is a a cool shop here, but I want you to pick the one you want.

Well I better sign off, for now. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when sky's are grey. You"ll never know dear, how much I love you!!!!!!

1 comment: